Associate Director of Billing Services
UF Health Proton Therapy Institute (UFHPTI), located in Jacksonville, Florida, has an immediate opening for an Associate Director of Billing Services.
The Associate Director of Billing Services is responsible for assisting the Director of Billing Services with the day-to-day management, coordination, planning, staffing and billing analyses of the Billing Services Department. This may include, but is not limited to, preparing budget requests, cost analyses, personnel issues, and other special projects. This position reports directly to the Director of Billing Services and may carry out the Director’s duties in his/her absence as required.
Serves as back up liaison to managed care and provider representatives with contract negotiations. Develops and implements policies and procedures for internal billing department and monitors and analyzes accounts receivables. Ensures optimum reimbursement for medical services through accurate and timely reporting of all physician and ancillary services. Assists in overseeing annual and periodic audit reviews for billing.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Minimum of five years prior management experience in physician billing/collections, contracting, coding, third party reimbursement, and credentialing required.
- Previous operational experience with billing/collections, and billing policies and procedures in a medical business office required.
- Previous radiation oncology coding experience preferred.
- Prior experience with managing a group of 10 or more employees preferred.
- Prior experience with EMR and Mosaiq preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in applicable field required. Strong excel and database skills required.
UFPTI offers a competitive salary/benefits package, an excellent work environment and the opportunity to be part of a team committed to providing world class service to our patients
UFPTI is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug free workplace.
< Return to Employment Opportunities